Cuomo May Veto Bill

Very good pieces of info in there. What's so surprising to me is outside of the lake area there's no talk about what's really going on around the lake?? Like nothing is on the news, outside of the state. If you don't see what's going on there is no way to describe what the locals of the area are going through!! Why isn't the U.S government involved, if there's a tornado somewhere it's on the news? I would be will to bet if you took all the devastation from one end to the other including Canada there's more square miles of destroyed property and even lost, gone for ever property damage as a tornado that makes the news. I don't get it as to why there's not more acknowledgement of this situation. If people wanted to visit, say Alexandria Bay and drove from southern Pa. and couldn't do what they planned on doing, I know I'd be more than pizzed off because I didn't know the situation?? Who's behind the hush-hush about this sad situation??

1 hour ago, pap said:

Very good pieces of info in there. What's so surprising to me is outside of the lake area there's no talk about what's really going on around the lake?? Like nothing is on the news, outside of the state. If you don't see what's going on there is no way to describe what the locals of the area are going through!! Why isn't the U.S government involved, if there's a tornado somewhere it's on the news? I would be will to bet if you took all the devastation from one end to the other including Canada there's more square miles of destroyed property and even lost, gone for ever property damage as a tornado that makes the news. I don't get it as to why there's not more acknowledgement of this situation. If people wanted to visit, say Alexandria Bay and drove from southern Pa. and couldn't do what they planned on doing, I know I'd be more than pizzed off because I didn't know the situation?? Who's behind the hush-hush about this sad situation??

The reason why it does not make national news is that it is not very sexy and it happens all over the place. Face it. If it bleeds, it leads. This water news does not bleed.

As for people coming from far away; If I go to a far away place to do something special I always check out on local weather and potential fun spoilers before I go. That is why I love the internet

Edited by rolmops