2017 Sodus Pro/Am

2017 Sodus Pro/Am

We are now just 3 weeks away until the Sodus pro/am. Just a reminder, teams need their entries in by July 1st if they want to be entered into the drawing to win their entry fees back.

Mother Nature seems to have finally given us a break and let the water recede a little, allowing the point to dry out. Despite a rough start to the summer, local businesses have already contacted us to provide sponsorship and are looking forward to your business. We all know these businesses can use all they can get. With their gracious support we will once again be able to pay out well over a 100% like usual.

Fishing has fantastic all along the south shore from Oswego to Niagara, and should only get better as the thermocline continues to set up!! Can we see record catches this year? I think so!! These salmon are HUGE and mean this year. We've already seen numerous new teams send in their entries, which is exciting. We continue to have great participation each year, and we would like to thank each team that has supported us since taking over the Sodus pro/am. 

Like last year, we are offering the 1k/day Wednesday thru Sunday and the Krenzer Marine 3 fish challenge, to go along with our main event. Teams have had very positive feedback about these events and we expect the same this year.

Entry forms can be found on our website at sodusproam.com. If anyone has any questions give me a shout or drop a text @ 5185697218.

We look forward to seeing everyone there.

You can stop by on Saturday to enter...cr1 pm me your information... there are going to be enough docks but due to the high water it's going to be tight so we r placing boats into docks the week of the tournament

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

If you are looking for a slip for the weekend, There are about 10 slips being set aside at Sodus marina. Contact The dockmaster (Rick) Info at www.sodusmarina.com or call Rick at 315-483-6947

We have great clean facilities, a swimming pool, and hot tub. We also have the best launch in all of Sodus Bay if you are trailering. 

Edited by stoutner

On 6/29/2017 at 0:01 PM, cr1 said:

Is there any where to dock close to the channel? Contacted Krenzers and have not heard back

Thanks in advance if someone can help!!!

Nothing is close to the channel. Arneys, Sodus, Kaitlin, and Krenzers docs on the South side of the point are all about 15 minutes at idle speed to open water.