for sale : usa RARE 1976 Starcraft 25' Flybridge Cruiser

RARE 1976 Starcraft 25' Flybridge Cruiser

Here is a chance to own a rare and very nice riding and handling boat.

Up for sale is my 1976 StarCraft 25' FIBERGLASS Flybridge Cruiser for $5500 or best reasonable offer. I believe this is the largest glass hull boat StarCraft ever made and I have only ever seen 2 others online. She has TWIN 3.0L mercruiser 4 cyl engines sips fuel when idling or trolling but can get up an cruise near 30 mph WOT. This is a dual station boat with a full canvas enclosure for the flybridge as well as a curtain for the lower station. The canvas I had custom done in 2014.

I have had the boat since 2008 and it's been so much fun for us as a family. It has a 2008 Venture dual axle trailer with surge brakes and I tow it with a full size GMC Yukon no problem. Additional equipment AM/FM Stereo, VHF radio, through hull transducer, gimbal and power cord for a Lowrance HDS10 unit. (Sorry I am keeping the unit). Original drives have been replaced with SEI units and function great. Ton's of rod holders and base mounts/power supplies for 2 Scotty Depthpower Electric Downriggers. (I am keeping those too)

We used the boat and it was in the water last year but the hydraulic steering developed a leak and the cylinder needs to be replaced. Also I was in the process of re-glassing part of the rear deck and have the material to finish. Boat was fully winterized before I covered it for the winter. The boat will need a little work so please keep that in mind but you could have it in the water in no time. Steering has to be fixed to use.

I hate to let the boat go but as my wife pointed out I can only operate one boat at a time. My kids have grown up and our needs have changed.

Boat is located in Bingham, Maine. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. two -zero-7 three99-2two25. or e-mail me at [email protected].

New top 2014 001.jpg

Starcraft001.JPG

100_2800.JPG

08062008 003.jpg

08062008 007.jpg

STRCRFT 022.jpg