July 15th, Seneca lake 333, and the open

Reminder the Seneca Lake 333 Tournament is coming up. Save the date. Not entered in the 333? No worries, you can still fish the open box event. Sign up ahead or at the weigh in. Visit the Seneca Lake 333 topic for rules and more info.

With the lake fishing great tight now, I imagine it's going to be a big box.

Nick

Making your stories, Reel Stories, since 2011!!

• 2 weeks later...

looking forward to summer troll in seneca haven't done it in a while.  we had good turn out for the first derby hope this one does even better.  Hopefully we have better results fishing to last time we had fish on but lost everyone before we could get it in.  

I've got a late night gig Friday, but I'm thinking I just might make it out there to enter the open box event.  Can always sleep some other time.  Been looking to getting back over to Seneca!  333 concept is a neat one, I'll try for it next year.

Edited by cinnamon fish

Suttontroller94, hey yeah!  You're right I met your father just before I launched that morning.  Really nice guy, and enjoyed chatting with him for a minute, even though I was pretty out of it/just woke up from a 2 hour nap in the park there.  I had a gig that Friday nite at the Boatyard Beer Garden in Romulus, and decided to go straight to the park from there.  Did some casting for bass from 12:15-1:45am, then tied up, took quick nap in the car before meeting your dad and heading out to fish sunrise.

Edited by cinnamon fish

46 minutes ago, cinnamon fish said:

Suttontroller94, hey yeah!  You're right I met your father just before I launched that morning.  Really nice guy, and enjoyed chatting with him for a minute, even though I was pretty out of it/just woke up from a 2 hour nap in the park there.  I had a gig that Friday nite at the Boatyard Beer Garden in Romulus, and decided to go straight to the park from there.  Did some casting for bass from 12:15-1:45am, then tied up, took quick nap in the car before meeting your dad and heading out to fish sunrise.

Small world here in the finger lakes!

Good luck with the power boat racing stuff going on. Back when they used to hold the hydro races I was fishing on the west aside across from Sampson and the fish were literally jumping out of the water allover the place when the boats were really winding to avoid the noise

Edited by Sk8man

It's not even really a race. Just a bunch of loud boats running to different bars. Lol. Sounds cool. Looks cool. That's about it. No worries. Most of them have such little bit of boat in the water they hardly throw a wake.

Making your stories, Reel Stories, since 2011!!