Two Teens Missing On Lake Ontario

Two Teens Missing On Lake Ontario

I just saw this news story this morning. They went missing yesterday, June 25th in the Henderson Harbor area, NY. I'll post a link or two. Prayers going out to the families involved.

This is the main news page that reported the story. The center column is local to Watertown/Syracuse... http://newzjunky.com/

Well that sucks, but what were they thinking?? Again prayers go out to the families, and at least there can be some sort of closure for the families :flower:;(

Yeow, that's to F'n high for me!! I wouldn't even "think" about that!! Even in my high school days we still can't believe the click I was in with is even alive today. Not to make excuses but things were a lot different back then. We grew up in the tail end of the muscle car era. and we were all motor heads, and beer drinkers.

Thanks Lake I know that area there has severely strong under tow there. If you fish there somtimes it actually pushed or pulls your rigger weights. I noticed that when I had the pancake, now with the torpedos we were out along the cliffs in that area, and they didn't have that big of swi