Lake systems riggers

Xxx

32 minutes ago, Decoy Hound said:

Prayers go out to your father in law. Those mounts are looking real good!

Thanks Decoy Hound, although it's a serious matter and not being caught in time this could kill you, as it doesn't allow the body to make either white or red blood cells? The reason my wife took him to the emergency room was his forearm was swelled up she thought it was infected or something and they found this mess. Slowly but surely these riggers will lower a ball and bring it back to the surface before the season comes to an end!!!  PAP

Yes indeed he did Les and if it weren't for him I'd be up $hits creek!! This is one of the reasons this site is the best!! People reaching out to help others!! With no intent to be rewarded other than maybe I'll need a favor some day!!:handshake:

Edited by pap

I've been in your shoes needing something and not knowing where to turn or how to proceed. I'm just glad I could help you out. Your friend. Ken.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Yea those must be quite a few years ahead of mine, very nice looking riggers. I can see how you set up the swim mode, but just with toggle switches I still don't get it. Well that's not in picture right now anyway!! Thanks for the pics. Mike.