Sold / Closed 2015 Starweld 20Pro w/115 Yamaha 4stroke

Sea-IV

2015 Starweld 20Pro w/115 Yamaha 4stroke $33,000

Boat was purchased April 2016. It is all rigged and not a thing wrong with it. It has 2 Cannon Mag5HS riggers, 2 High Seas Triple Trees, 5 Berts ratcheting Rod holders all mounted on Berts tracks for easy removal and also have the inserts when tracks aren't in use. It has Led lighting, A Humminbird Helix 9, Fish Hawk XD Bluetooth, Big Jon Dual planer mast and a Minnkota Terrova 80# iPilot w/ built in transducer trolling motor. I installed Lenco electric trim tabs this spring as well. Also has a high Fishermans Bimini Top as well. Bring your gear and go, looking to move back into a bigger boat so this has to go first.  No Trades cause the lien needs to be paid off.     $33,000 Firm or Qualified buyer could assume loan from bank IMG_0109.thumb.JPG.d6856020859e97fb18b068e9747d2e9d.JPGIMG_0110.thumb.JPG.d1b8acf6615ac36d43a287e56c6d2641.JPGIMG_0147.thumb.JPG.462c68c89c173e56164b3468ab721162.JPG

IMG_0108.JPG

IMG_0196.JPG

IMG_0111.JPG

Edited by Sea-IV

Just now, Buckmaster7600 said:

Beautiful rig! Im looking at a 20ft smoker craft phantom with a very similar hull what kind of performance do you get with the 115?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It turns about 34-38 depending on conditions. I could have gotten the 150 but didn't see the need for speed anymore. Trolls down to 1.8 with no issues at all and nothing but 91 nonethanol gas as well. Fuel mileage is outstanding 

It turns about 34-38 depending on conditions. I could have gotten the 150 but didn't see the need for speed anymore. Trolls down to 1.8 with no issues at all and nothing but 91 nonethanol gas as well. Fuel mileage is outstanding 

Thanks, I appreciate the info!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did forget to mention that it has a total of 6 seats and a mooring cover as well. Also installed a battery switch and fuse panel for the added second battery for the electric riggers, lighting and graph. 

12 minutes ago, MikeyP said:

Do you regret selling your Trophy Pro?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

No not at all, the outboards were nice to have but limited me to how much gear I could run and it wasn't wide enough for me. Outside of that the boat was perfect especially with the new engines cause that thing flew and I could take her wherever in whatever weather and feel confident fishing in it. I have a few Boats picked out already and waiting on a few responses but this boat was more for the kids and wife which in turn the kids are teenagers and show not interest in going fishing, the wife would be happier along with I in a bigger boat.

No matter if it's a truck, tool, tackle box or boat, Tommy keeps his stuff mint.  THIS, is a very nice rig.  

Personally, I don't think you could find a better boat for the mighty Niagara River to fish year round.  This will make someone very happy. 

Edited by henrybud

23 minutes ago, henrybud said:

No matter if it's a truck, tool, tackle box or boat, Tommy keeps his stuff mint.  THIS, is a very nice rig.  

Personally, I don't think you could find a better boat for the mighty Niagara River to fish year round.  This will make someone very happy. 

Thanks Larry