1990 Sea Nymph 175 GLS

Bought a 10 meter Trojan need this gone. Just replaced the lower deck floor and carpet(Cabelas bass boat carpet installed not junk indoor outdoor stuff), the upper casting deck still has the old carpet but is solid. Powered by a 70hp Evinrude VRO that runs good, just rebuilt carbs and replaced everything but the coils in ignition system. Comes with cannon big body bases and swivel mounts as well as a planer board mast with 2 reels and 2 boards (nothing mounted yet) has 2 removable rod holder setups in the gunwales as well as a Humminbird Helix 5 gps/fish finder. Electric anchor winch with anchor. Comes with Bimini top and a full cover. Trailer is in good shape but the tires are starting to crack and should be replaced (spare has no cracks). Best way to get ahold of me is shoot me a text and I'll get back to you when I can 5188105990. Boat is located in Clifton Park about 15 minutes north of Albany.IMG_4468.JPGIMG_0682.JPGIMG_0678.JPGIMG_0101.JPGIMG_0701.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Had a 92 that was my first boat. They are nice boats for perch and finger lakes. Good luck on sale. My floor was soft and sold it for $3500 with a 6 hrs mercury 4 stroke. I don't think your to off with your price.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Yea I was surprised what they're going for. They're kind of like pontoon boats they hit a price plateau at some point and kind of just stay there.

This boat also has a kicker mount I forgot to add.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...