Late 70's mirror craft. 2016 Yamaha 15 4 stroke manual start manual tilt/trim. Comes with a trailer in pretty shape but the trailers old. Just welded on a new 2" coupler on it.

I pimped it out this winter with all aluminum framing and diamond plate for the back seat. The front is plywood over aluminum framing but it didn't hold up and should be redone in marine plywood or diamond plate.

Doesn't leak at all surprisingly. Everything you see in the pics is new, the boat used to have 3 mahogany bench seats. Has 2 new deep cycle batteries with on board charger and 70lb minn Kota front mounted trolling motor. Has an anchor winch and an older lowrance gps. Motor was serviced in march. Not sure on hours but definitely less than 50. Run it literally all day on 5 gallons.

Reason for selling is I'm relocating to the shore. Probably won't use this little boat down there.

Boat and trailer have clear PA titles and registration ready for transfer. I can get more photos when I'm up again in 2 weeks. Located in Sackets

Asking $3500 obo

IMG_2389.JPGIMG_2400.JPG

IMG_2388.JPGIMG_2387.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 3 weeks later...