Don't deal with WOOD29

Don't deal with WOOD29

Made a deal for a planner mast and boards paid through PP (thankfully) that was two weeks ago haven't heard a word since, even after several PM's and E-mails through PP. The matter has now been handed over to them. I hate it when a hard working person get screwed by a fellow board member, just a heads up for the rest of you. Beware of WOOD29!

1 minute ago, stoneam2006 said:

That sucks but luckily PayPal is very good at protecting the buyer as well as seller. Always goods and services too unless really know and trust the seller

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I used to have the coolest sign hanging in my shop it read

"in God we trust and ALL others pay cash"

I'm probably daft for considering how to give somebody the benefit of the doubt...a couple years ago I got screwed and Paypal covered my butt (not on here)...but I noticed that his profile indicates he hasn't visited the site since June 15th. He seems to have a history of posts, so it wasn't a one-off. It's possible that the guy ran into some trouble. Good luck.

5 hours ago, Gator said:

I'm probably daft for considering how to give somebody the benefit of the doubt...a couple years ago I got screwed and Paypal covered my butt (not on here)...but I noticed that his profile indicates he hasn't visited the site since June 15th. He seems to have a history of posts, so it wasn't a one-off. It's possible that the guy ran into some trouble. Good luck.

I did think of that but not communicating at all is what bothers me if she (I think she) isn't dead conman courtesy dictates at the very least answer one of the 5 e-mails pms I sent. If it works out that it wasn't the persons fault I'll post it up here.