Shout out to Bellis tackle cowbells and iron duke trolling flies

Shout out to Bellis tackle cowbells and iron duke trolling flies

Would like to give a shout out to these 2 great companies for offering quality products that have put alot of fish in my boat the past few weeks.

First I'd like to thank Mike Burt with iron duke flies as he created a custom fly that I asked for last year that has been absolute destruction on landlocks and Lakers since the first time I ran it last year on Cayuga. The fly works so well I rarely leave it out of the water in a fishes mouth long enough to take a pic however I did take one of a beautiful colored Laker not that long ago with it but I will say that this fly runs great and catches fish on alot allot of different spin doctors. Thanks again Mike  (pics attached) 

And last but not least thanks to Josh Bellis of Bellis tackle for putting out awesome cowbells. These cowbells have taken me from saving bottom dragging as a last resort do to the terrible fight Lakers put up with most cowbells do to the drag created by the blades to really enjoying this method of putting fish in the box. These things create less drag than a spin doctor and out fish the other sets (wont mention names) that ive ran them beside. (Pic attached) if you havent saw these yet check them out at bellistackle.com

Sorry guys that I didn't include pics of some of the bigger fish we've been catching on your gear but we've been to busy fighting fish to snap pics. 

FOTDA30.jpg

received_10212750408705654.jpeg

5581.jpeg

Shout out to Bellis tackle cowbells and iron duke trolling flies Would like to give a shout out to these 2 great companies for offering quality products that have put alot of fish in my boat the past few weeks.

First I'd like to thank Mike Burt with iron duke flies as he created a custom fly that I asked for last year that has been absolute destruction on landlocks and Lakers since the first time I ran it last year on Cayuga. The fly works so well I rarely leave it out of the water in a fishes mouth long enough to take a pic however I did take one of a beautiful colored Laker not that long ago with it but I will say that this fly runs great and catches fish on alot allot of different spin doctors. Thanks again Mike  (pics attached) 

And last but not least thanks to Josh Bellis of Bellis tackle for putting out awesome cowbells. These cowbells have taken me from saving bottom dragging as a last resort do to the terrible fight Lakers put up with most cowbells do to the drag created by the blades to really enjoying this method of putting fish in the box. These things create less drag than a spin doctor and out fish the other sets (wont mention names) that ive ran them beside. (Pic attached) if you havent saw these yet check them out at bellistackle.com

Sorry guys that I didn't include pics of some of the bigger fish we've been catching on your gear but we've been to busy fighting fish to snap pics. 
FOTDA30.thumb.jpg.600c727c45558b500f177eb239401fac.jpg
received_10212750408705654.jpeg.8c81ce463ce60172b3c41e00d16b81e4.jpeg
5581.thumb.jpeg.400719083f20fe170a73e6e13b87a8fd.jpeg

Thank you very much Bob. I just make them you guys still have to figure out what depths to deploy them to and figure those fish out each trip...So great job on you and your crews behalf... And yes I highly recommend Bellis Tackle Cow Bells to anyone who hasn't run them they are a world of difference in drag compared to traditional cow bells..

Thanks for your support

Mike

Sent from my SM-N910V using Lake Ontario United mobile app