Mylar Skirting

Hi All - Looking for a good source to by mylar skirting to rebuild a bunch of meat rigs and also build a bunch more.  Been digging around online and having difficulty finding them.  Atomik has teasers made up in packages of 3, the majority of the other tackle guys don't offer it, and not finding exactly what I need online.  I'm looking for individual colors by the sheet that will make about / roughly 12 teasers per sheet or something close.  

Any help is appreciated...  Pray for sun this weekend!

The Mylar is "banded" at the top , probably a quarter of and inch of the top of the material is solid and it's what holds all the Mylar together . You just cut out one, two or three inch sections to make your flies

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

On June 30, 2017 at 7:19 AM, GAMBLER said:

Purple Taco trolling flies.  Its abut 3.25 - 3.50 a yard. 

Thanks a lot Brian, I make all my own walleye rigs and the 8,6mm beads this man has is awesome and at a price you can't beat. I lost my contacts for glow beads where this outfit has twice the amount for half the price. Put a order for 100 of all the glow beads and a sample of the cats eyes. Thanks brother for sharing your knowledge!! PAP

9 minutes ago, pap said:

Thanks a lot Brian, I make all my own walleye rigs and the 8,6mm beads this man has is awesome and at a price you can't beat. I lost my contacts for glow beads where this outfit has twice the amount for half the price. Put a order for 100 of all the glow beads and a sample of the cats eyes. Thanks brother for sharing your knowledge!! PAP

No problem Pap.  That's what this great site is about! 

I got some from them last week and tied up some flies. I used 4 inch for primary color and the 2 inch for underlying colors. I think the 2 inch is too short and I wish I would have gotten all 4 inch and used 4 inch for both primary and secondary color. Also, should I make some with how ( for early morning or overcast?) And some with UV for later in day, bright days??? Thanks.

Sent from my XT1030 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I got some from them last week and tied up some flies. I used 4 inch for primary color and the 2 inch for underlying colors. I think the 2 inch is too short and I wish I would have gotten all 4 inch and used 4 inch for both primary and secondary color. Also, should I make some with how ( for early morning or overcast?) And some with UV for later in day, bright days??? Thanks.

I meant glow mylar not " how".

• 4 weeks later...

I have purchased all my fly material from Mad River.  He is on Oneida lake.   Carl is the owner, and he has been very helpful and has great prices.  He also sells tapes and many other fly tying stuff.  His phone # is

315 697 9768

1 hour ago, sammygee said:

I have purchased all my fly material from Mad River.  He is on Oneida lake.   Carl is the owner, and he has been very helpful and has great prices.  He also sells tapes and many other fly tying stuff.  His phone # is

315 697 9768

X2 on the Mad River, I bought some from a guy on here and I bought quite a lot of tape colors and pre cut tapes for any flasher, spinners, spoons, and walleye blades, you name and he will make anything odd without a setup fee!! How ya doing Sam??