Wanted Wtb spin n glos

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Fishy said:

Fishy Business has spin doctors in stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I take it your affiliated with "Fishy Business" :lol:. Hey we all need a reminders of a good tackle shop. :yes:..

PAP,yes I am Fishy Business.It is nice that fisherman are buying local and not going to the big box store,or on line at E-bay ,Amazon,etc. cause if the local shops arent here for the quick pick-up products when something breaks,then you will have a time to ait for shipping.Yes somrtimes the locals are more money,but we dont buy case lots or split between many stores.Thank you for keep helping out the local store .The LOU site 

1 hour ago, Fishy said:

PAP,yes I am Fishy Business.It is nice that fisherman are buying local and not going to the big box store,or on line at E-bay ,Amazon,etc. cause if the local shops arent here for the quick pick-up products when something breaks,then you will have a time to ait for shipping.Yes somrtimes the locals are more money,but we dont buy case lots or split between many stores.Thank you for keep helping out the local store .The LOU site 

Been there good guy to deal with.

Absolutely the locals carry what works, and like mentioned you can see it, touch it, and use it within litterly minutes, 98% of my tackle comes from the state of NY, most came from local mom & pop shops and from this very site which ultimately comes from the mom & pop stores around the lake. The other 2% is from big box stores when the common Rapala, Smithwicks, Bomber lures were on sale, and my swiveles and Snap clips are Spro. This year I suppose is a rough road for those in the tackle buisness, which makes it even more important we support the stores that are there for the goods that work and convenience of I need it now!! I'm only here for a week!!! Thanks to all that service our needs!! (In the fishing dept that is) figured I'd better clarify that!! :lol:. PAP

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking about buying local,  I have stopped at the bait shop on Catherine's creek, just below Watkins Glen on Rt 14 four consecutive weekends, either on Thursday or Friday afternoon, and either Saturday or Sunday round 2:00 PM.  The store has been closed in all occasions.  They had a good supply of spoons I was interested in, but it is very frustrating that they don't ever seem to be open.  Does anyone know whether they are still in business, or what their hours are ??  Thanx