Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

Check at Fishy Business by Keuka Lake State Park. They have many different ones in stock.


Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What colors?  I have a lot in stock rigged and unrigged. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, upnorthangler169 said:

Gambler. Can you send me a contact number bud 

pm coming at you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Fishy said:

Fishy Business has spin doctors in stock.


Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

 

I take it your affiliated with "Fishy Business" :lol:. Hey we all need a reminders of a good tackle shop. :yes:..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PAP,yes I am Fishy Business.It is nice that fisherman are buying local and not going to the big box store,or on line at E-bay ,Amazon,etc. cause if the local shops arent here for the quick pick-up products when something breaks,then you will have a time to ait for shipping.Yes somrtimes the locals are more money,but we dont buy case lots or split between many stores.Thank you for keep helping out the local store .The LOU site 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fishy said:

PAP,yes I am Fishy Business.It is nice that fisherman are buying local and not going to the big box store,or on line at E-bay ,Amazon,etc. cause if the local shops arent here for the quick pick-up products when something breaks,then you will have a time to ait for shipping.Yes somrtimes the locals are more money,but we dont buy case lots or split between many stores.Thank you for keep helping out the local store .The LOU site 

Been there good guy to deal with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolutely the locals carry what works, and like mentioned you can see it, touch it, and use it within litterly minutes, 98% of my tackle comes from the state of NY, most came from local mom & pop shops and from this very site which ultimately comes from the mom & pop stores around the lake. The other 2% is from big box stores when the common Rapala, Smithwicks, Bomber lures were on sale, and my swiveles and Snap clips are Spro. This year I suppose is a rough road for those in the tackle buisness, which makes it even more important we support the stores that are there for the goods that work and convenience of I need it now!! I'm only here for a week!!! Thanks to all that service our needs!! (In the fishing dept that is) figured I'd better clarify that!! :lol:. PAP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup, fishy has a great selection of tackle.  When I do get a chance to be on Seneca I always make sure to stop in and grab some stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Speaking about buying local,  I have stopped at the bait shop on Catherine's creek, just below Watkins Glen on Rt 14 four consecutive weekends, either on Thursday or Friday afternoon, and either Saturday or Sunday round 2:00 PM.  The store has been closed in all occasions.  They had a good supply of spoons I was interested in, but it is very frustrating that they don't ever seem to be open.  Does anyone know whether they are still in business, or what their hours are ??  Thanx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...