Battery operated fishing lure?

Come on man those lures companies are to catch people not fishLOL:lol: really I don't know they might!! As NY state is the only state that has a automatic jail sentence if you shoot a big foot, seriously!!

[emoji23] this isn't a fish lure but. I'm thinking it could be. I've tried it in pa. For really deep lakers in a lake that you can't see your toes in 8 inches of water. I went from 2 and 3 fish a trip to 35 and 40 fish a trip. So I know it gets there attention in really stained water.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I'm going to say yes! What's it look like? Nothing in regs about use of lights for fishing that would make them illegal. Matter of fact it use to be a way of fishing at night on finger lakes for years.

Looks like a key chain with flickering lights in it. It's about 2 inches long and made of metal. I put a split ring in both ends and have the best luck running it in front of a meat rig.
I tried to take a picture but every time I hit the camera button on this sight it closes.

Legal or not we ran 2" glow sticks in front of our spoons at night, that gets their attention!! I zip tied the glow stick to the power pro in 30# test you couldn't budge those sticks.

I never thought of that. These things flash on and off in 3 colors, red, green, white in that order. They flash about 3 times a second.
The batteries seam to last forever. I have trolled them on 3 trips and the batteries are not dead yet.

About 8 to 1. After catching 8 with one and non on the other rods they all had 1 on. The place I was fishing has really stained water and is really deep.

Also, Becholds makes a paddle with flashing lights on it. I would think it is perfectly legal. A guy I fish with has what I think you're using. If I remember correctly they look like jewelry that blinks underwater? Like a short section of bracelet?

Edited by Tyee II

Im putting split rings on both ends and running it in-line.  Im going to try it on lake O this weekend ill be fishing out of oak orchard Saturday and Sunday morning. ill let you know how we do.