Does anyone ever troll with this stuff?

I believe the middle lure in the bottom pic is a Williams Warbler. I've had success with them fished deep for Lakers under sunny conditions. I've had better luck wit the gold finish than the silver ones.

I remember my dad telling me he used the one with the red eyes for pike in Canada in the 70's. I'm interested to know what those sticks are?

Very unique looking lures, I would be willing to say those lures in the above pics. would be deadly on the eyes when trolled, the red eye I have and seen in silver but not copper, although it seems like copper does well on the fingers and Erie but yet I can't buy a fish using copper on LakeO?? Very cool thanks for sharing.

Thanks for all the feedback on the lures. I do see the Williams on that middle lure in fact I have about 8 of those in different sizes either gold or silver.
The long silver lure is a Troll devle never seen one.
The colorful plastic baits are musky baits that's good to know. I won't try pulling those in Cayuga I am getting a downrigger on my pontoon and can't wait to try it out.
I have gotten a couple of lakers with a Dipsy Diver, never had any luck jigging for trout.
Thanks again and I hope to be posting pics of fish next time not lures

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United