Grandsons interested in my catch

Kevin J Legg

How about it shinintimes, hell, I'm interested in his solo trip:lol:, great catch Kevin, I certainly wouldn't expect anything less from you!! Have a great 4th of July, enjoy your grandchildren Kevin as you and I both know they grow up way to fast!! Seem like my daughters were just brought home and now they're going into Jr. HIgh, where did the time Go????

Awesome Kevin!  They look like fishermen to me!!  I have the nephews out right now....lake is high...debris everywhere...color isn't right and we aren't catching but we r fishing!!!

Fishing has been challenging with the high water. Current is super strong which evidently changes location of fish, perhaps lure presentation and boat control.Still picking fish up here and there but not with any degree of consistency and no big numbers. On the other hand I've only been skunked once so far.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United mobile app

4 hours ago, Kevin J Legg said:

Fishing has been challenging with the high water. Current is super strong which evidently changes location of fish, perhaps lure presentation and boat control.Still picking fish up here and there but not with any degree of consistency and no big numbers. On the other hand I've only been skunked once so far.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Boy you can sure say that again Kevin, "no degree of consistency" hard to get a pattern going on Lake'O also as far as eyes are considered!! Along with the added water being so dirty, out of the Black River Bay on the north shore 6"s down and you can't see your lure/spoon. Had some luck with deep divers with loud rattles anything with a lot of vibrations giving them something to home in on. Definitely not a stellar year for eye fishing. Might be awesome eye fishing in years to come, as I believe this year and maybe a part of next, sure saved a lot of fish.

Kev, great pic! Those boys will be fortunate to be learning from the best.

Compared to last year this time.... seems like you couldn't keep em off the line! This past 4th weekend i went 2 fish for 2 trips...... and I worked my rear off for them..... On the plus side small mouth fishing seems very good so far!

SLR Walleyes have been a challenge this year to put it mildly.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United