Seneca 7/2

Launched a little late outta Severne, 9am . Set up a pair of ten color lead core and two 7 color on inline boards. Two riggers with cheaters and popped the speed up to 3.1 sog. Didn't get all lines out and the rigger was bouncing. Bow after bow, nothing huge but we landed 8. One small brown and a keeper Salmon also. Threw down a paddle with an UV wild child and picked a Laker to complete the slam!

Keeping a few details out on purpose cause of the upcoming FLTA tourney..

PM me if you want details, lol! IMG_20170702_152905910.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Launched a little late outta Severne, 9am . Set up a pair of ten color lead core and two 7 color on inline boards. Two riggers with cheaters and popped the speed up to 3.1 sog. Didn't get all lines out and the rigger was bouncing. Bow after bow, nothing huge but we landed 8. One small brown and a keeper Salmon also. Threw down a paddle with an UV wild child and picked a Laker to complete the slam!
Keeping a few details out on purpose cause of the upcoming FLTA tourney..
PM me if you want details, lol! IMG_20170702_152905910.thumb.jpg.54ca2eeffeed892d4d84f3c2a58aa6fe.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nice !! Way to go John.. I'm jealous you have a bit of a jump start on us for the FLTA.. Sounds like an awesome day especially with the rainbow action...

Mike

Sent from my SM-N910V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Good deal Nautitroller, hope you do well in the FLTA, keep me posted, gotta love them bows & LL good luck to ya!!! PAP.