Olympics

Anybody keeping track of our athletes over in China? Ive been glued to the TV every night watching it.

How about Michael Phelps and the rest of the relay team? Way to go Boys! Way to stick it to that cocky French team. The French team talked all kinds of trash...they "were going to smash the Americans." I wonder how they felt when our guys smoked them in that relay?

These men and women are the real deal. Playing for our country and not for some big lucrative contract.

I have been watching the NBA Prison League players quite intently, looks like they might work together enough to bring the gold back where it belongs. Haven't seen any one player trying to out do the rest of the team yet (Alan Iverson last olympics ugh!). I call them the NBA prison league because if they weren't playing basketball they would all be in prison.

I can't stand watching basketball. What a bunch of clowns. The sport itself is Ok, just how some of the players conduct them selfs on and off the court is telling don't you think?

How about Michael Phelps and our boys last night? Thats what I'm talking about. Even the young ladies in the gymnastics did well...Silver medal will work! So far our athletes are doing us proud.....