Cayuga Lake Newbie

Hi all... new to board and new to area... live in pa but just slipping our boat a pursuit 2860 in Cayuga for rest of season at Alan treeman. I've done a bunch of charters for salmon in Ontario over years and I'm an avid bass fisherman. Planning to expand into trolling adding down riggers etc to boat. I will be contributing for now all advice on lake what to fish for when and how greatly welcomed... anyone that wants to come out and teach ... greatly welcomed !!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Well fortunate for you you joined the best fishing/hunting site there is!! I don't know squat about the fingers, but there are a ton of great guys on here that do. Keep your eyes opened on the fingers lakes section on here and don't be afraid to ask questions!! There's no such thing as a dumb question unless you don't know the handle from the tip of a pole :lol: other than that your good to go. I don't know how much help you'll receive right now because there is a big money tournament going right now so just a heads up not to get disgusted right away. After the derby the guys will open up and give you a hand!! Buy the way welcome aboard, From PAP.