Cayuga 7/4 Independence Day solo

I went on a solo mission out of Long Point State Park from 2-8pm went 3 for 5. I lost two more lakers at the boat due to net operator error. I marked fish in all the same spots as I did last year. The only thing they wanted today was purple. I got a 22/23" LL on a purple spoon on wire dipsy and hooked up the rest of the lake trout on a mt dew crush spin doctor and purple fly. I also donated a Scotty snubber and 12 lb fish weight to the lake. Not a bad solo trip all fish were in the 22" to 24" range. Lakers seem pretty healthy on this lake as I was running 2 of the 3 lines for silvers.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile appIMG_4731.JPGIMG_4749.JPGIMG_4744.JPG

Edited by boho607

I ran a green and pink gambler rig for a couple hours and couldn't buy a hit. If that gambler rig was purple It would have been money. It's funny how some days they only want one thing. I was really hoping for some more silver fish and only ran one laker rod out of my 3 rod spread.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Yea I'm running the green gambler rig and the pink dot one when targeting Lakers. Silver fish yesterday was green fly with green pro troll and Sutton spoons. But the purple took a few good hits today but only landed the one

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk