Splash down first trip of the year.

Heading to Cayuga tomorrow first trip of the year. Looking for some starting points be launching out of Myers any info greatly appreciated. Will report tomorrow on how we do thanks in advanced. I've seen lots of promising reports hopeing to do the same tomorrow thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Bite was a bit slow, Lakers wanted it slow! If you get out early try small spoons in purple trolled 3.0 mph+

Debris around Taughannock, there was a slick of crap headed north yesterday, green turbid water, t cline setting up around 45-50' try there for silvers..

Are you in the salvation army Derby this weekend?? Should be great weather..

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Lake Ontario United mobile app

No have to work all weekend thanks for info. Would love to fish the tournament but the city I live and work for has the Gus Macker basket ball tournament this weekend and no vacation time is allowed. Kind of all hands on deck. Thanks again for the info

No have to work all weekend thanks for info. Would love to fish the tournament but the city I live and work for has the Gus Macker basket ball tournament this weekend and no vacation time is allowed. Kind of all hands on deck. Thanks again for the info

Lilly pm sent as I too live in that town.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk