Hello all...

Hello all...

I used to be on this board quite a few years ago. I fished out of Hughs Marina as often as I could with the Willy Fish. Due to moving out of the area my son being born and a divorce I lost one of the great passions in my life. My (new) wife and I are interested in getting back into trolling starting a new hobby. Our goal is to save some $ and keep an eye out for a turn key. a large enough boat we could sleep on to start and eventually purchase a camper. I loved the people and atmosphere at Hughs Marina. The fishing , dish to pass nights and camp fires. Great people and I'm dying to get back into it. Nothing greater than getting up predawn and setting up for a day of trolling. We are just starting to plan our venture and hope to be on the lake for next season. All lot of work and learning to be had. I thought this board would be a great start.

4 hours ago, Fish eaze said:

Hello all...

I used to be on this board quite a few years ago. I fished out of Hughs Marina as often as I could with the Willy Fish. Due to moving out of the area my son being born and a divorce I lost one of the great passions in my life. My (new) wife and I are interested in getting back into trolling starting a new hobby. Our goal is to save some $ and keep an eye out for a turn key. a large enough boat we could sleep on to start and eventually purchase a camper. I loved the people and atmosphere at Hughs Marina. The fishing , dish to pass nights and camp fires. Great people and I'm dying to get back into it. Nothing greater than getting up predawn and setting up for a day of trolling. We are just starting to plan our venture and hope to be on the lake for next season. All lot of work and learning to be had. I thought this board would be a great start.

Fish eaze I did something very similar, was off the lake for 5 or 6 years, got married and I am back, having fun out there.  Maybe post a wanted add in classifieds on this site with best case boat and and price range... Best of luck