Man ,its just a sickness

I just replaced 4 perfectly good line counter fishing reels with 4 new line counter fishing reels.Ive been out shopping for rods but the one I picked out I could not find. Yea you guessed it . I had one in the boat already. I now have 2 extre magdas and 2 extra sealine reels. That I will make some fisherman with a family happy with this summer. Now I try to be somewhat fruggle with my money but that adds up to $400 bucks . The reels I took off were all spooled with fresh line.

I guees Ill have to get a fix at Gander Mtn.

I hear ya. After not much sleep I'm going outside to spend an hour to remove the snow drifts back to the barn with my tractor so that when the time is right the boat will be ready to go. I think I need a few more diver set-ups also. - Mick

I promisied myself all winter I would save my money for my first trip to Wilson this spring. Rented a cottage for a week and figured there will be lots of money spent then. In a moment of weakness I ordered a couple of the new Accudepths. Can't wait to see them. Winter is getting long now.

I just bought 2 new wireline outfits, the reels are Tekota 600LC and bought TDR rods with twilli tips. Eventually I need to buy some setups for lead core setup but just getting wire setups down. Also I just bought a Air gun setup for making up some custom lures. I bought some glow paint from Glow.Inc to put on some spoon blanks. Just gives me something to do as I'm going crazy this winter. The wife says the next time I bring up fishing she is going to have me commited. :shock: LOL

Gregg

I just dropped 9 hunge on a new Garmin GPS and also put the deposit on a T8 kicker with remote throttle and bracket. Looking into aome new sharks and possibly some new SG47's. I have a fever and it is getting really bad. I hope spring gets here soon.

Rich

All I can say is you can never have to much fishing gear.I pulled my planner board mast down from the atic and one of the reels is broke.(its over 20 years old It's time).So It's off to look for a new mast set up.My wife keeps asking me if the buying will ever stop or is this like a black hole with no bottom :lol: All I can say is ARE YOU TALKING TO ME???? :lol:

I didnt mention the HT8 w / remote and bracket.Still working on that project.

I have the bracket ordered. I have to mount it. Then measure

to see if I need a long or extra long shaft. Big panic now to get

it done in time.

I've started picking away at new spoons & stickbaits, ordering some new Mag 5's here shortly and 2 core rigs, 2 planer rigs, and the new Cannons will come from Cabela's with free trolling rods so I'll probably rig one up as another wire diver. It never ends :lol::lol: DAN

Im changing insurance companies right now . Going with progressive. I have to list all my equipment on the boat for the deductible.Ive got a box in the cuddy with unopened spoons and stickbaits. Its probably 12" by 14" by 6" high Its overflowing now Ive got about 3 dozen new spoons to add to it.This dodger fly kick Ive been on has added a whole new dimension to tackle inventory.

Stix , erase all your post here if your inshurance company finds out your a addict they might not cover ya.. I have a good friend who ownes a car body shop before ya save a few bucks on inshurance go to a body shop and ask what company they have the most problems ,collecting money, getting proper work approved,tells shop to put used parts on 1 or 2 year old cars ..sometimes a doller saved today isnt a dollar saved tommorow..put it this way would you get rid of your existing chain saws and buy black and deckers cause they were cheeper theres always a tradeoff.. wheres my camera keep those rollers clean. :)