My new motor is through the break in stage so I decided to do a solo run in the shipping Lanes to open it up. Last second I had a friend want to get out and needed a king for his smoker. So, I immediately got nervous running to the shipping Lane's and decided to set up in 300 and troll in. As we got set up, within hr the screen in 170 started to get active and the diver with A-TOM-MIK meat rig got smacked. Landed a low teen King and flattened out in 170fow. 20 min later opposite diver gets ripping and a nice Steelhead is on. Mid way to getting him to the boast and probe rigger fires with another King. We boated the 8lb Steelie but lost the King (low teen). With the smoker request filled we packed up and opened up the boat North East to 550fow in front of the Genny. 50 degrees was about 70 down, deeper than I hoped. Put out the same spread and started a West troll. Pretty desolate screen but within​ about an hr the diver took off and another Teen King in the boat. Absolutely gorgeous day out on the water and much needed trip to relax. So until we get out Saturday.........

Sent from my XT1650 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Out of everything with a new boat , the new motor is the best part. 200hp Verado is really impressed me. The boat cruise near 40 and tops out tickling 50. Electronic shifting is smooth as silk and the power is from takeoff to full throttle. Couldn't be happier

Sent from my XT1650 using Lake Ontario United mobile app