Been fishing out of the oak due to sandy launch being closed mainly fishing west of port 120 - 200 fow for me it has been mainly a spoon bite mag moon shine glows have had a few on meat and 2 on the stud 60 90 down on riggers 230 300 wires and a few on 400 copper. Few pics from the last week....my real reason for writing this post is to see if there are any other people that are familiar with fishing the lake in my area but maybe doesn't have a boat anymore or doesn't have a crew that they fish w all the time i would like to put together a crew/team 6 or so years ago I posted and found a guy and fished 3 to 4 days a week together eventually he bought a boat and fishing out east seems to happen alot after a few years of fishing friends want to buy a boat however I still like to fish 3-4 days a week after work I run out or come to work late or fish weekends very flexible schedule so please in box me if interested in fishing want to fish as much as possible and enter as many smaller tournaments including sandy shoot out and the rest of the eagle ones have 1 or 2 guys so need one really 20170701_084033.jpg20170704_070614.jpg20170704_072004.jpg20170619_191010.jpg20170619_200341.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Sure was lucus lol u were out here everyday for a few years however I understand moving east n buying a new boat w the future wife still doesn't mean u can't make it out here once a year lol jk and I don't think the messenger is working I messaged back 2 people n no response and don't see one from wrist therapy 585 465 3913

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app