Cayuga 7/6

Launched out of Myers about 830 for the First trip of the year. As prommissed to those that gave me some tips this report will be vague. But that seemed to be how the whole trip for me was anyway. I started a little a little sout of t falls and set up shop in the 100 to 140 range. Fishing the top 40 ft of water trolling north trolled this program with flasher flies and normal purple and white spoons all the way up to the boy scout camp didn't move a rod and didn't Mark all that much on the fish finder. At this point we moved out in to the middle of the lake. Dropped divers down to 240 and left riggers high. In 400 ft of water between boy scout camp and AES the first dipsy fired with a nice lake brought to the boat. Nothing marked on the fish finder. Decided to try and circle back threw the same area and see if I could find fish and bait but nothing there. I marked bait balls in the top part of he water 30 to 40 ft but never marked any sizable fish with them. Anyway let fishing north bouncing between 200 and 400 ft of water and picked up a few extra Lakers that way. The only consistency for the day was Lakers were hitting flasher flies down in the 80 ft range over a whole slew of different depths. Finished the day at about 430 between Shaldreke and long point. Went 7 for 11 all Lakers. 2 fish lost shortly after hitting and one big fish that broke off about 100 ft behind the boat. Not a stellar day but a good day none the less. Good luck to all those in the derby this weekend. I hope I didn't give to many secrets out to those that gave me tips I appreciated the help. 20170706_113914.jpg20170706_143636.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Lake Ontario United mobile app