Sold / Closed 4 cannon downriggers

4 cannon downriggers

Helping a friend looking to sell 4 cannon mag 10.  They came off a boat bought last season and replaced with scotty riggers.  They are fully functional.  He is looking to sell for 450$ for all 4.

Name is Matt 315-447-0116.  Located in the mexico ny.  Any questions should be directed to him.

Edited by rocky1

Would you be interested in a fully rigged 18.5 tracker targa 2001? Nee cannons 10s, fishhawk, 90hp motor, terrova trolling motor with 5 batteries N switches for power to trolling motor, cannon rod holders, humminbird 1199 HDsi fishfinder, lots more extras, just redid back deck as well. Ill try to go get some decent pics quick

I don't believe the auto stops work but honestly cant remember.  Either way someone is going to great a great deal on 4 riggers for that price.  Matt is just looking to get them out of his garage as he has no need for them.  They are not high speeds they are the mag 10.  I believe he has several interested people so please call and check to see if still available.  Soon as he lets me know they are sold I will close the ad.