Cayuga Salvo derby

lets hope the wind doesn't blow 20 

Salvo derby Good luck to all fishing the salvo derby tomorrow thanks to some quick work by a1 marine in moravia my motor is back running and we are all in on it! Everyone make sure to post updates of board if you stop into weigh or gear hear it over vhf!

Good luck to you guys as well the wind is supposed to be out of the West so if it does blow we should be alright shouldn't get too rough out of the West well here's hoping anyways LOL

Mike

Sent from my SM-N910V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Up dates on the leader board are always nice.I dont want to kill a fish that will not make the board.

If someone finds out what the weights are during the derby.Let us know on 68.  Thanks,and good luck!

West is best.:)

Up dates on the leader board are always nice.I dont want to kill a fish that will not make the board.

If someone finds out what the weights are during the derby.Let us know on 68.  Thanks,and good luck!

West is best.[emoji4]

We can also try to take a picture of the board if any of us go to weigh in fish and post it right here on this thread I'll try to remember that always nice to return fish that you don't need to the lake..

Mike

Im guessing with the quality of fish being caught bottom will probably be 10lbs. But its awfully hard to throw back a nine. I will have a extra man on the boat . I will be able to throw down some silver fish stuff and not brake up my laker program.

Im guessing with the quality of fish being caught bottom will probably be 10lbs. But its awfully hard to throw back a nine. I will have a extra man on the boat . I will be able to throw down some silver fish stuff and not brake up my laker program.

Should be a good time our crew is looking forward to it.. good luck to everybody and see out there tomorrow

Mike

Just took a look at the radar and it looks like a lot of real bad stuff went to the north but there is still some heavy rain in a pretty direct path coming from west to east that looks as though it may reach you folks in awhile. Better keep the rain gear on....