First fish !

I really hope she's hooked now...she never had any interest when trolling . She brought this in, said that was easy, dropped the pole and said let's go back home and swim lol ! Def a day to remember . I had this moment with my dad, my oldest daughter and now her !

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I remember where my girls caught their first trout, and their first eye Black River Bay and lizzy caught her first smallie in the Black River, right befor the last set of islands. Those are memories you will never forget, even if she stays with it you'll remember every spot. Kinda like you know were every buck you shot was!! Absolutely beautiful!!  Thanks for posting!! Yes you can see the Barbie poles in the background 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpg

Edited by pap

Yea and I couldn't be more proud of them, matter of fact tonight is there last softball game and they want to know when we are going up to the real big lake like last time dad?? I would really like to get them on some lakers!!

It is a wonderful time of life when they are young and still open to new experriences.....and it disappears all too quickly....so it is something to be savored by all concerned and it gives meaning to being a good dad:):yes:

First off I want to thank blueghost1 for sharing his daughter first caught  fish and reeled in by herself!!  :clap: now you better watch out pop!! Lizzy as girly girl can get, nail polish, make up, and all comes to a halt come fishing!! and Emily and she sets up poles already as dad drives, if that's what you want to call it :lol: I need to just trust her with her doings and watch where I'm going, 

2 minutes ago, blueghost1 said:

Same to you pap!  I really hope they stick with it .  Trying to keep their attention as trolling bores them.

They sound like Ricky Bobby on the boat all the time right now ...I JUST WANNA GO FAST!! lol.

LoL ya gotta do that sometimes to keep em happy 

OMG!! That's one to be framed!! Absolutely adorable Thanks again for the pic. Is the fish actually hooked?? Or just hanging on to the bait??

• 3 weeks later...

Kev - check out Michaels here in town for tthe frame. They also have like 40 percent off coupons in the newspapers I think.