Started the morning on a north troll in 100'. Did a mess of teen kings before heading in to try to find a derby brown. Beat the brown trout water for and hour and did a bow, 4 more kings and a brown. At 10am, we headed to the laker grounds. After two hours and many doubles and a triple, we boated a the LOC third place lake trout. It hit the scales at 21lbs 10oz. The fish took a Silver Glow Gambler Rig behind a Crystalina Hammerhead Cowbell in 125' on one of my favorite weigh points. Here is the photo of Jimmyi with the beast.
IMG_2274.thumb.JPG.c049e6618e8b6fab3d9f5b30253c95a1.JPGIMG_2273.thumb.JPG.da9d0b923ead9017b03c78ae99237412.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

On July 10, 2017 at 10:01 PM, GAMBLER said:

Started the morning on a north troll in 100'. Did a mess of teen kings before heading in to try to find a derby brown. Beat the brown trout water for and hour and did a bow, 4 more kings and a brown. At 10am, we headed to the laker grounds. After two hours and many doubles and a triple, we boated a the LOC third place lake trout. It hit the scales at 21lbs 10oz. The fish took a Silver Glow Gambler Rig behind a Crystalina Hammerhead Cowbell in 125' on one of my favorite weigh points. Here is the photo of Jimmyi with the beast.
IMG_2274.thumb.JPG.c049e6618e8b6fab3d9f5b30253c95a1.JPGIMG_2273.thumb.JPG.da9d0b923ead9017b03c78ae99237412.JPG

Freaken awesome Brian, the silver one don't you know that one on your site I said man that's gotta be a killer color!! and yes it's one I don't have :lol: . You are a good salesman for own products!!! Congrats to your position in the laker division!! PAP.

Freaken awesome Brian, the silver one don't you know that one on your site I said man that's gotta be a killer color!! and yes it's one I don't have :lol: . You are a good salesman for own products!!! Congrats to your position in the laker division!! PAP.

Thanks Pap. I'm pretty sure you purchased the silver glow back at the beginning. Silver glow has been an awesome color for me for years!