Hate to ask. Flees

They were really bad at Oak Orchard last weekend, mostly on the mono. The wire and lead were good.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

They've really set in thick out of Wilson, we had to switch out all the small light line reels for bigger flea reels with heavy line. Even the wire divers and rigger cables were covered badly yesterday. Fishing was decent though, fairly steady pick.

Fleas have been bad out of I-Bay. Changed over to 200ft of Blood Run Sea-Flea and fished last Monday. Couldn't figure why rigger rods kept letting go from the Scotty releases with nobody home. That Sea-Flea is very slippery we figured out and changed over to a black release. Problem solved

Fished today the fleas were bad on the wire dipsey. Found a way to get them off only on wire not mono. Keep a sharp knife on board when the dipsey is in and the wire is full of fleas run the knife next to the wire and off they go

Fished out of Olcott on Sunday.  The 27 line and further.  Flees were F'ing terrible.  5min soaks at the max.  Even the copper and wire was accumulating flees.