Went out solo tonight [emoji51]...... Little bumpy but the wife said I could fish so we were fishing. Stopped in 100' to start looking and 50 degrees was 45' down. Insanely cold inside. I trolled south looking for bait and temp. 35' bait started showing up. Flattened out and fished about an HR , taking two healthy browns in 25'. Packed back up and motored out to 180 and started trolling North. Picked up my first King in 220' on rigger with Gold 42nd. Managed three more Kings before 280' , then that was a wrap. All fish came on the Gold 42nd, down 55-60 feet. Kings were 10-15lbs IMG_20170713_194354039_HDR.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Cool right . I've been going crazy since I got rid of my cuddy cabin boat with storage. I have the spin doctor file box because their to small. You can't load fully and they need to be 1"longer. That being said I was googling spin doctor storage and stumbled on an old LOU post.
So far I like them. They squeeze in (no rattling around) and they can't get tangled.
I bought 8 for my most common used setups and the old spin doctor boxes keep all the backups. They have slit tops to escape moisture also.
I'll take a close up for brand and specs if your interested in buying some. Got mine off Amazon

Sent from my XT1650 using Lake Ontario United mobile app