Sold / Closed 2003 Carolina Skiff with trailer $1000

magill270

IMG_5159.thumb.JPG.4ab4d67bb1330faa764351c979a209e9.JPGIMG_5160.thumb.JPG.db515253b24b2eefb8fe8c041ce45df3.JPG

2003 Carolina skiff 14' with trailer, bow mount trolling motor and fuel tank. Brand new tires and rims on trailer. $1000. Have title for boat but no paperwork for the trailer. Can be registered as homemade. Fresh paint on inside of the boat. I bought a bigger boat. Make offers or trades

All Day Long

I will provide an outboard for another $1000. I figure everyone has their own favorite small outboard or kicker motor sitting in the garage.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Sure. My number is 315-250-6364. I am located in Moravia, Ny. Boat was registered in PA last. If someone insists that it has a NY registration, I will go to DMV the day of sale and transfer.

Nick, the boat has paperwork but not the trailer. I was going to register it as homemade. If you are interested in boat , I will go to DMV and transfer everything to New York prior to sale.

Interested in whole package, I don't mind registering homemade, but the boat from PA has to be notarized. If not, tracking the original seller, and if your names already on pa title....

Making your stories, Reel Stories, since 2011!!

Nick. The paperwork is notarized plus, the previous owner works for me. With that being said. Everyone gets confused about the PA title and homemade trailer. So I am going to DMV on Monday to put everything in my name in New York. Thought this would be a quick sale being a Carolina skiff and all