Wanted WTB my next boat

I've been looking for a while but can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I thought I'd put this out there in case someone was considering selling their boat but hasn't listed it yet.

My preferences:

1) Tiara 2900 open

2) Pursuit 3000 or 3070 express (not offshore)

3) Stamas 290/310

4) Grady White 300 Marlin

5) Scout 290 Abaco

6) Chris Craft 30 Sportsman

I'm looking for an upper tier, hard top, express style fishing boat with upscale cabin amenities. No diesel boats or gas big blocks.

For inboards, preferably 5.7 crusaders.

For outboards, 4 stroke and preference for Mercs because of locally available service options.

I'm not really interested in any of the 23-24 degree deep V offshore boats like Albemarle or Carolina Classics, they're too tippy at trolling speed for my taste.

If you have or know of one that might be coming up for sale, please drop me a message.

[email protected]

Thanks

Owner John's Custom Rods

Specializing in building Great Lakes trolling rods since 1979

First place winner of the 2016 World Rod Building Challenge

I know this won't help much but my brother showed me an older 31 foot tiara the other day out west somewhere i think it was in oak orchard or olcott. Can't remember the name of the boat but it was a charter captain selling it. Just don't remember the name. Maybe someone on here knows

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Damn. Go big or go home eh?

Well not too big...

I just sold my 27' boat. It was a great day boat for fishing, but the cabin was to small for me to overnight comfortably on with all the fishing gear aboard.

Something around 29-30 ought to be ideal for my needs. Basically the next size class of boat from what I had without feeding a pair of big blocks.

Owner John's Custom Rods

Specializing in building Great Lakes trolling rods since 1979

First place winner of the 2016 World Rod Building Challenge