Fished Olcott today from 6:30 to 12:30. Ended up with 12, 10 kings and two steelhead. We lost one other king at back of boat. We fished 200 to 300 fow but our best fishing was between 200 and 250. Ran up about half way between red barn and Wilson and trolled east almost to the plant. Best fish was 22.5 lbs, a couple mid teens and a few more 10 pounds or so. Here is what caught:

Our spoon rigger down 70' with an NBK and then a mixed veggie caught a couple dinks.

300 Copper with a Mountain Dew spin doctor and matching A-Tom-Mik fly caught two 6 lb steelies. Same rig caught a 10 pound king when we switched it to meat.

White on white spin doctor with a 42nd fly behind a dipsey set on 1 back 150 caught a low teens king.

White green dot spinny and a pro-am fly on a dipsey set at 3 back 160' caught all the other fish. That was our best rig for sure.

Fished with my brother and two of my boys, kids had a blast, great day out with family.

Here are a few pics. IMG_0362.JPGIMG_0361.JPGIMG_0366.JPGIMG_0364.JPGIMG_0369.JPGIMG_0360.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app