Sandy 7/16/17

Fished browns to try to find a LOC brown.  Started off the morning in 50' with perfect temp and a great screen.  We beat up the browns good until 9am but all were under 10lbs.  We also found 6 kings mixed in with the browns.  From 9 am - 11:30, we fished lakers and found they were very scattered from the constant changing winds.  We pieced together a great late morning but the biggest laker we caught was 16 and change. 

Sandy has been great for a while. Amazing how few boats you see.
You have to ask for a radio check to see if your radios working lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Nope it's not.
However, the launch at East Fork is. $10 to launch, if nobody's there a money box is next to the gas tank.
Park up next to the old house after launching.
Gravel launch, no power loading please.

16 hours ago, bowbender said:

Gambler,

Can you share the program you were working with on those browns? 

Find where the 62 degree water intersects the bottom (50' on Saturday).  Fish inside of that zone and outside of that zone.  We bumped in and out between 45-55.  Run riggers, cores, coppers, and divers from the bottom and up as high as you are seeing marks.  Run smaller spoons in black and silvers and greens. Keep your speed around 2.2. 

6 hours ago, gokudl3 said:

emoji106.pnggood luck in the derby! I'm living in Missouri now and missing trolling lake O like crazy

Missouri?  that stinks.  If you make it back this way and want to fish, let me know.