East wind at the end of the week for the Oak

Same as every east wind if it blows more than 5 hours hard it will push ice water inside and the fish will scatter. Some place offshore you will find normal water and some fish. Then the wind goes back to west and about 2 days later the temperature will set back up some where and if we are lucky the fish will follow.  I have been fishing out of Oak Orchard since the late 70's and that's one thing that has never changed. Sometimes the temperature comes right back where it was and the fish don't. but if its a 1 day event and as many fish as there has been around my guess is all it will do is mess up fishing for 2 days.

1 hour ago, bluegiller said:

Same as every east wind if it blows more than 5 hours hard it will push ice water inside and the fish will scatter. Some place offshore you will find normal water and some fish. Then the wind goes back to west and about 2 days later the temperature will set back up some where and if we are lucky the fish will follow.  I have been fishing out of Oak Orchard since the late 70's and that's one thing that has never changed. Sometimes the temperature comes right back where it was and the fish don't. but if its a 1 day event and as many fish as there has been around my guess is all it will do is mess up fishing for 2 days.

Well we are going to be there Sat/Sun so hopefully the effect will not be felt on Sat and the wind is not supposed to blow real hard (waves 1<) so maybe the effect will be minimal.