Ok i think everybody is over thinking this i run 2 riggers and 2 divers down the chute as well as 2 of the sides. all you need to do is have 1 rod slightly longer then the other and by 2 church tackle stern planers let long center way back and use longer rod and stern planer as a trolling bobber then set 2nd chute rod out a 100 feet closer  to boat and use stern planer and place in rod holder. i just place them in rod holders that are built into boat and there is no need to clear them if you are fighting fish off riggers or divers off the sides off the boat . If you need to get them out off the way for a large fish just free spool them way back with clicker on and they stay out of trouble .You will need to clear short center chute rod if long center fires  but this system works great and i have taken many nice fish off this system .O fish usa sells them for 20 bucks each i love mine and you can see them in use on you tube . good luck

Ok i think everybody is over thinking this i run 2 riggers and 2 divers down the chute as well as 2 of the sides. all you need to do is have 1 rod slightly longer then the other and by 2 church tackle stern planers let long center way back and use longer rod and stern planer as a trolling bobber then set 2nd chute rod out a 100 feet closer  to boat and use stern planer and place in rod holder. i just place them in rod holders that are built into boat and there is no need to clear them if you are fighting fish off riggers or divers off the sides off the boat . If you need to get them out off the way for a large fish just free spool them way back with clicker on and they stay out of trouble .You will need to clear short center chute rod if long center fires  but this system works great and i have taken many nice fish off this system .O fish usa sells them for 20 bucks each i love mine and you can see them in use on you tube . good luck

That's interesting.....just watched vids....not to derail thread but what do you run on them? Cores and coppers?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk