Cayuga or Seneca?

1 hour ago, Nautitroller said:

No doubt Cayuga north end, Dean's cove. But Seneca has been getting better it's no where near Cayuga in numbers caught but there are very nice silvers there if you know the lake.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Lake Ontario United mobile app

X2

43 minutes ago, EarlyRiser said:

Cayuga is in bad shape right now. Water clarity is very limited in many spots and storms that just rolled through won't help. 

I fished Tuesday morning solo for about 3 hours 1/2 the time was spent finding cleaner water definitely a lot of trash out there 

39 minutes ago, darkwater1 said:

I fished Tuesday morning solo for about 3 hours 1/2 the time was spent finding cleaner water definitely a lot of trash out there 

Yep. I was going to fish tonight and figured it would be pretty bad. It rained hard and all the creeks in southern half of the lake were raging...

No matter which lake folks choose to fish right now a lot of care needs to be taken out there....a lot of submerged debris. We snagged a big branch with a rigger on Lake O the other day and glad I didn't hit it with the big motor. Stay safe out there.

Went 3/4 out of Long Point today. Some debris in water.. had a 12" piece of wood hit prop today but no damage. You will be fine as long as you are being cautious. The wind really picked up quick today for as little bit in the evening it cut my trip an hour or so short.