Question about Braddock Bay

Question about Braddock Bay

A few weeks ago I launched out of the East side of Braddock bay.  I proceeded at 5mph all the way past the last stake until I was in 8 ft of water or so, then throttled up and got going.  

On our way back in, I watched someone idle out to past the buoy into the bay and then take right off.  

So the question is, where is it ok to throttle up in Braddock Bay?  Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I just want to make sure I'm doing this right without taking an unnecessarily long amount of time.  

While we're at it, what's the rain today going to do to the fishing this weekend?  

Here's a quick article.... may or may not answer your question. The laws listed apply all the time. Different regulations are in place due to flooding. 600 ft from any shoreline along Lake Ontario. There are a few spots on Braddocks that are 600 ft from a shoreline, but I think your best bet is to keep it to no wake. You're probably saving less than 5 minutes by getting up on plane legally, but a stop from the sheriffs boat is gonna take much longer than that

https://greeceny.gov/news/469-supervisor-reilich-announces-speed-limit-restrictions-for-recreational-activities-on-ponds

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Was there last Saturday.  Coast Guard was telling people to slow down.  I did no wake out to the end of the poles in the channel.  They did not yell a me but the did to the guy that went flying by me and slowed down when he hit the bay. 

So looks like I was doing it the right way.  I did notice the sign that said 600 feet but at the time I assumed that the whole channel was within that zone.  Upon looking at my navionics after I got home it turns out that's not the case but that article seems to say the whole pond is off limits over 5 mph.