Sold / Closed (2) Cannon Mag 10A Tournament Series Downriggers

(2) Cannon Mag 10A Tournament Series Downriggers

I had these on my boat for over a year and they worked fine... However I sold them on Craigslist only to have the buyer contact me saying they did not work properly for him. I refunded him and now am selling these as Not Working/ For Parts. I never messed with them after getting them back so it is possible they could still work? But I’m not comfortable selling them as working so they are priced accordingly. No bases, no plugs. Pickup only

$150 Utica/Rome area.

IMG_0176.thumb.JPG.7636119f9d9597b156ebde144fa58e40.JPG

IMG_0178.thumb.JPG.892744e8c098d9051df3c72d63e66e4c.JPG

I need some new riggers. How is the speed and motors when bringing up the ball? I run 12 lb torpedos and one of my downrigger motors is totally shot. There is another one acting up now and it is hard to bring the ball up without giving it a hand. I live I Live in Black River, right outside of Fort Drum. I have mag 10"s on my  boat and want to keep the same riggers. You can respond here or send me a text at 315-408-8246. Thank you, James

• 7 months later...

Please note the original listing has been updated. The above comments from 2017 were accurate at that time. The price has been significantly lowered to reflect their current “for parts” status.

Edited by FishingFool34