Fly storage?

I use a 3 ring binder with those plastic sheets in it....the plastic sheets have only 4 or 6 spots per page (kinda like the baseball card sheets) and I use Velcro sticky tabs on each pocket to hold shut...works ok I kinda wanna try the tube storage I see guys here using

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

You can get a swimming pool "fun noodle" and cut into 1 foot pieces. Wrap leader around and stick hooks in foam. Lot of people use this method for storage. I just did it myself for meat rigs. I like it and think I will work well. Noodles are only $1! I'm going to attach some sort of loop to hang though

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I bought 1/2" closed cell foam in black. I cut foam in squares to fit whatever size box you use...I am using a rubbermaid box. Cut notches in top and bottom of foam and wrap leader around foam and hook stays in bottom of foam. To protect fly i bought 3/4" clear tubing from Lowes and cut pieces and now you can slide down to protect fly. This container will hold over 80 rigs and is nice and compact.  

IMG_0190.jpg

We Use the pool noodle but I split it so the hooks can be tucked down in the slit and not get caught on everything, then I wrap the line around and stick a straight pin in the chain swivel end, keep extra straight pins in the end. I do the same for my walleye harnesses and leaders, I just use pins in both ends of the leader. It's just a lot cleaner than 2 of the 3 Barb's sticking out.

Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app