sodus 7/23

my friend Craig and i headed out for some salmon action this morning hoping the wind was going to hold off ,as i wanted to put him on some kings instead of seth green fishing for lake trout on the finger lakes . we bang threw the 1 to 3 foot waves to 400 fow set up with the NE wind.  ,two riggers with spoons and cheaters , two dipsy with spin doctor and flies. first release with in 15 mins of trolling but gone before we could get to the rod . half  hour later a drive bye on the a rigger pulling spoons .( not doing so good ) put another 2 hours in working 450 to 575 fow and not seeing any marks . started to work with the NE wind back in ,when we hit 430 fow the dipsy  went off and we landed our first fish of the morning . a smaller  king .set back up work the same water over again and did another king  on the same dipsy rod pulling a gator  SD and hammer fly . adult king ,then that was it for 1 1/2 so i started working back into the inside waters , nothing to show from trolling 400 to 250 fow so i said might as well clean these fish . i open this king up , he is just filled with alewife, i started chumming , so i got this mess cleaning fish and the rigger fires i landed that as my buddy didn't want to get in the blood and guts for another king .i finish cleaning fish and called it a day  3 for 5 today , ever eat fresh salmon eggs , don't they don't  taste so good .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     DSCN0130.thumb.JPG.5ece54704c6ecbf510a03e2ca21d9fbb.JPGDSCN0132.thumb.JPG.e392a936851b4f4e0f35f0240fcf06c9.JPGDSCN0129.thumb.JPG.f25c689f1de2190b9d9b00a5a4b915e5.JPGDSCN0133.thumb.JPG.5dbc8c5b5c3e132452d47d2ec0de578e.JPGDSCN0134.thumb.JPG.f18f722f34d107e80c4a52cef968e7c6.JPGDSCN0135.thumb.JPG.43a1d4f53bf52c3966b4ef91cfec3a60.JPG