Someone broke into my boat on trailer near the Cortland area. Two special mates with over a 100 stick baits each. About 16 linecounters reels. Penn squalls and Abu Garcia Ambassador. There are also some prototype digital line counter reels I think 10 of them. Also about 10 rods including Daiwa dxw walleye trolling rods.

If anyone makes an attempt to sell you any of that or if you hear of anything related please call me or pm me. 3 one 5 -. Six22- eighty5ninety8.

Thanks and keep those lines tight

Sent from my XT1565 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Although stuff can be replaced it is the feeling of being violated that is difficult to accept. Really sorry....It is unfortuately a sign ofthe times and becoming alll too frequent lately. Hopefully your stuff will turn up and the scum caught.

Damn druggies! They been real bold lately coming in daylight. Should just bait em like coyotes and cross hairs watch em. A few times of that and it won't happen so often. My son lives in the sticks, had some low life asses in mid day come right up his driveway while he and wife were home. When she stepped out of the door they stood there and she yelled what are you doing? Son came out just in time to see them leaving in a shi! box car .40 in his hand....tires and radiator were lucky that day...too bad!
Hope they get long jail time, and your stuff returned safely. That's a lot of equipment..

Money doesn't buy happiness,
but it does buy horsepower....
I've never seen a sad person in a boat haulin' A$$...!

Happened to a friend of mine ...couple POS from the city towed his boat from dock and he found it with the motor and all his stuff removed...the retards came back for more stuff and he caught em and had em arrested...as far as restitution goes he didn't get squat because they were bums...they even tried to sink it by Knocking holes into the side of it..vigilante justice...IMO

[email protected]

I'm on Craigslist a lot in Allentown, Scranton, New Jersey, I'll keep my eyes peeled. You might have to buy a new rod if we find him, which will be easy as he will be pinned to the ground with the last half of a rod driven through his hands up to the cork. I can tolerate a lot but like Shinningtimes, I HATE thieves!! As most of us we have to work for everything we own, and for one to strip you of that--- well there's just no excuse for it!! Best of luck to all for finding this prick!!!

Thanks a lot to all of you. I know we all look out for each other and it makes it a special fishing community and I thank all of you for that. If they caught whoever and I had a choice between having all my stuff back or an hour alone with the culprits, well....

Sent from my XT1565 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Hey mike, idk if you remember me but i bought that humminbird 1159 of you last year and i fish with trav. But either way i am curious if the location of where this happened was the same spot we met up for the fish finder purchase? If so idk if you heard but there was a meth bust right down the road from there not long ago ( trying to keep location discrete) so i would possibly look into where they live from police info and see if that house could be investigated? Best of luck on the turn out and i as well of the rest of these gentlemen will keep an eye out!

Sent from my SM-G935U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Landshark, I live in the fingerlakes area, and travel a lot, also daily watch the classifieds, will keep a eye out and say in touch. can not tolerate disrespect and thieves.  Good luck.......... Blackie

Let me know if you need to borrow any gear bud.  I have a pocket fisherman and some banjo minnows you could walleye fish with...........sucks don't it.  I have become jaded and now bring all my gear home after each trip.  An extra 1/2 hour of loading and loading each time but piece of mind.