Cayuga info.

Heading to Cayuga tomorrow wondering if the lake has settled down after all the rain last week. Also any starting points are greatly apritiated. I will post a report after tomorrow thanks in advanced. Will be heading out of Myers. Thanks again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Lily , north end has been producing better for me. Try long point north for lakers east side. Deans cove south westside for silvers.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

That sucks. Thanks guys. Amazing the amount of rain we have had. I live an hour or so south east of the lake and we have had a lot of rain but the fingerlakes just don't seem to be getting any kind of a break this year. Every time I tut around you guys are under flash flood warning

I agree there but with limited time off I would just assume spend the vacation day when the weather is going to be better or at least the lake conditions are better. The weather doesn't bother me but he condition of the lake is disappointing with all the flooding. Thanks for the reports though. Who know may go anyway. Gotta figure out how to get paid to fish

Went out tonight from 5:30 to 8. Took a bunch small silvers. As much rain as we got there wasn't much debris due to the wind. Fished Sheldrake north @ 1.8 to 2.4 on GPS. Had one good run out by Dean's but no one home when it stopped running.

I fish just dipsy divers, 40' seem to be the magic #. Never took a hit below 40'.

Sent from my VS425PP using Lake Ontario United mobile app