Headed to olcott later in the week

I think I am going to make alternate plans for this weekend. Here's the current forecast, maybe I can find a deal on a used surfboard 

Thursday Night
Northwest winds 10 knots or less becoming northeast and increasing to 15 to 20 knots overnight. Mostly cloudy. Waves 1 foot or less building to 1 to 3 feet.
Friday
Northeast winds 15 to 25 knots. Partly to mostly cloudy. Waves 2 to 4 feet building to 4 to 7 feet. Waves occasionally around 9 feet.
Saturday
Northeast winds 15 to 20 knots becoming northwest and diminishing to 10 knots or less. Becoming mainly clear. Waves 4 to 7 feet subsiding to 1 foot or less. Waves occasionally around 9 feet.

I can tell you this much, our intake temp at work went from 52 degrees yesterday morning to 72 yesterday afternoon.  This morning it is back to 50 degrees.  After two days of NE Friday and Saturday, you will see 41-43 degrees on the surface out to 200+

Edited by GAMBLER

I see that Sunday looks like good water as far as the waves but with Fri and Saturday ripping like that from the NE who knows where those fish will be??? I'd only have a few hours in the morning and I'd have to head back to Ohio. Im not a huge fan of that crazy fog that will probably be around with what will probably be 40 some degree surface temps.

Sent from my XT1585 using Lake Ontario United mobile app