Cayuga Tom Margeit Memorial tournament

i would say lake wide but must be at sportsman club in ovid by 1:30 so would think deans cove would be best ..

I was thinking same thing but deans is so small and if you did launch anywhere else it would be a royal pita to get to weigh in.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, stoneam2006 said:

I was thinking same thing but deans is so small and if you did launch anywhere else it would be a royal pita to get to weigh in.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

could be pita at deans cove too. have to hope to hit a early board fish to beat the guys / gals trying to get off the the lake and the pleasure boater trying to get on the lake 

47 minutes ago, fisherdude said:

could be pita at deans cove too. have to hope to hit a early board fish to beat the guys / gals trying to get off the the lake and the pleasure boater trying to get on the lake 

This is a box event so it's not a "board" system best combination of a 1 mans Cayuga lake daily limit

1 hour ago, FishingTheFL said:

Launch anywhere?

Sent from my VS425PP using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Yes you may launch anywhere deans cove will probably be busy but there are various launches on the lake. Makes it that much more of a challenge. Do you fish out of deans with the crowd or do you find fish elsewhere and drive a hair farther to weigh In. I'm In the Finger lakes Trollers association the weigh in is in Ovid aswell however guys launch at various launches

36 minutes ago, cinnamon fish said:

Just wondering what's the best way to get the sign up sheet and entry fee to Corey or Dylan?  By mail?  When's the deadline for entering?

Sorry I can't answer those questions if I had to take my best guess I would say would have to be by the night before and I'm sure you could mail it however they are both fairly willing to meet people within a reasonable distance to sign up. Their numbers are located at bottom of page. Dylan lives near horseheads overheads and Corey is up around ovid.

3 hours ago, GAMBLER said:

Are the guys that run this tournament on LOU?  I would like to donate a Gambler Rigs prize pack to this tournament. 

Brian- Dylan Margeit posted just above you and I'm not sure if Corey has an account or not but both are probably best to reach by phone 

Geez....and here I thought it was a consspiracy of the fish gods because we were getting so good and taking all the fish.....oh thats right... I forgot to take my medication:lol: Lets hope the weather folks are wrong like usual for the tournament

Edited by Sk8man