Cayuga Tom Margeit Memorial tournament

I went to the weigh-in, I didn't fish and was kinda surprised at the number of nice brown trout entered.A  well run tourney for the first time.They said they had about twice the number of entrants that they expected.Like Bobby said, next year bigger.

15 hours ago, suttontroller94 said:

Was won by Jim Stewart with a 32lb box he pursed ~$1060 

Second was a 31lb box and they won linker aswell with an 11 and change. 

Was 85 entrants and all in all a great event that is hoped to grow next year!

Those are solid size boxes, very nice.  How did you do suttontroller94?  I couldn't seem to connect with the bigger fish much yesterday.  Half dozen very small LL, one 18" rainbow, 5 lakers but nothing over 4 1/2 pounds.  One big fish on, early afternoon but it got off.  Nice cool weather out there.

3 minutes ago, cinnamon fish said:

Those are solid size boxes, very nice.  How did you do suttontroller94?  I couldn't seem to connect with the bigger fish much yesterday.  Half dozen very small LL, one 18" rainbow, 5 lakers but nothing over 4 1/2 pounds.  One big fish on, early afternoon but it got off.  Nice cool weather out there.

We had similar luck on the Lakers we couldn't find any solid ones however we did change up out program toward the end and did a slam in 20 minutes with a brown, rainbow, Atlantic and Laker all hitting the deck. I can't remember what we weighed but it was somewhere between 23-24lbs

That's one quick slam, wow.  I noticed the fish did seem to turn on a bit more toward the end, as well.  Ended up doing an extra hour or so of fishing instead of making the drive to the weigh in from T-Falls since I didn't have much worth weighing.  Glad to hear the turnout was solid, and it will continue next year.