24volt Trolling motor question.

Jeremy claimed in his first post he had two more batteries just sitting in the garage. So after all the talk he had it right , use two more batteries either draining all 4 at once or 2 at a time.

I installed a minn kota precision charger on board and it charges three banks separately and puts out 15 amps per bank, and by only plugging into a 110 outlet.
Im not electrical savy but im guessing theres an inverter inside making that able to happen .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Jeremy claimed in his first post he had two more batteries just sitting in the garage. So after all the talk he had it right , use two more batteries either draining all 4 at once or 2 at a time.

I installed a minn kota precision charger on board and it charges three banks separately and puts out 15 amps per bank, and by only plugging into a 110 outlet.

Im not electrical savy but im guessing theres an inverter inside making that able to happen .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Very overly simplified an AC battery charger use a rectifier to change alternating current to direct current. It also has a transformer to usually lower the output voltage to complement the voltage of the battery being charged.

Inverters change direct current to alternating current. Inverters will also have a transformer to change the output voltage if necessary.

Each device loses energy so they're not 100% efficient.

Owner John's Custom Rods

Specializing in building Great Lakes trolling rods since 1979

First place winner of the 2016 World Rod Building Challenge